Held November 6, 2019
There’s Nothing Artificial About It!
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital Research and Education Building
With much gratitude, we thank all our speakers, moderators, volunteers, sponsors and donors who quickly came together to make this informative event possible.
Special "Thank You" to Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital for auditorium and recording facilities, Alison Barlow & the St. Pete Innovation District, and
USF St. Petersburg Kate Tiedemann College of Business. Look below for videos and more!
Panel 1: What is AI? What Ethical Concerns Does It Raise?
Moderator: Alison Barlow, Executive Director, St. Petersburg Innovation District
- Alex Beavers, Chief Innovation Officer, Mote Marine Laboratories
- Varol Kayhan, Data Analytics Professor, USF St. Petersburg
- Nicolas Sabouret, Computer Science Professor, Universite de Paris-Saclay
- John Tressler, AI Entrepreneur and Founder of Wirefree Home Automation
Panel 2: Applications of AI in the Workplace
Moderator: Sri Sundaram, Dean, USF St. Petersburg Kate Tiedemann College of Business
- Jean Pierre Abello, Independent Consultant
- Kathy Greif, Chief Operating Officer, The Dali Museum
- Cesar Morales, Director, Aveshka, Inc
- Tony Sondhi, Independent Financial Advisor
Featured speaker Nicholas Sabouret spoke with students attending the Center for Advanced Technology at Lakewood High School, and Shorecrest Preparatory School. He and John Tressler discussed AI with a student audience at University of South Florida St. Petersburg Kate Tiedemann College of Business.